Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's been a while/Corn Diet day 2

It always seems to be a while on these blogs.  So, I decided to re-do my whole raw idea.  I want to be raw someday for sure, but I think it's not going to work by just switching over.  On April 1st I switched to being Vegan for 2 months, and then went to just Vegetarian for a while.  I'll switch to Vegan once I feel comfortable enough as a Vegetarian to switch.  Then if I ever feel ready I'll switch to being Raw, or whatever I decide.  

That's one thing, but here's where the real post is:  I am now starting a month long "Real Corn Only" diet.  I'm will eat regular ass corn from the cob or wherever, but no corn products other than that.  No High Fructose Corn Syrup, or Corn oil, or anything like that.  It's day 2 right now and it's really not much of a big deal.  Pretty similar to being Vegan, but I'll probably buy some milk soon, I just need to make sure it's milk from cows that are fed grain instead a diet of corn.

we'll see how it goes.  Lot's of nice veggies and fruits so far!

No comments: